Why Choose Us
The service has been designed using enterprise class technology to provide a reliable backup and recoveryservice that is easy to deploy. Ideastack’s 24×7 service desk is included to respond to all your requests, and provide proactive management of the backup process.
With Ideastack Solutions you get affordable, scalable hosting, Backup hosting as a service,fully managed by the most efficient and reliable support team.And when we say “fully managed,” we mean it: OS and application updates, performance and security monitoring, automated backups, and much more. We offer Cloud backup as a service. The Backup as a service given by us is also quite cheap.
It appears you can’t sit in front of the TV, listen to the radio or surf the web without finding out about the “Cloud”. Cloud has turned out to be such a popular expression, to the point that it has practically lostany importance by any stretch of the imagination. We set the significance back into Cloud. Cloud Hosting means a high powered, developer friendly, reliable and scalable hosting solution. That’s exactly the level of Cloud hosting back up service you’ll get from Ideastack Solutions.
Backup & Recovery Features
- 1. Backup and recovery of selected files, folders, or a complete system.
- 2. Backup of Windows servers/desktops/laptops, Linux servers and desktops, and Mac OS X desktops/laptops.
- 3. Application-aware backup of Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, and Windows system state.
- 4. Back up Office 365 mailbox data locally and to third-party cloud storage to ensure data ownership and simplified recovery of mailboxes and mailbox objects.
- 5. Granular recovery of Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, and SharePoint data.
- 6. Backup of mobile devices running iOS and Android with cross-platform cloud recovery.
- 7. Disk-to-disk-to-cloud backup staging support.
- 8. Customer self-service backup monitor to control backups.
- 9. Customer centralized views of activities and alerts.
- 10. Simplified P2V and V2V migration, on-premises or into the cloud.
Service Provider Features
- 1. Easy-to-use management console with centralized backup status and history display for all end-user customers.
- 2. New service package planning and pre-configured service packages for Windows Azure Pack and Microsoft Azure Stack.
- 3. Remote agent update from the cloud management console and optional automatic updates.
- 4. White label service and high levels of customization branding to maintain your image.
- 5. True multi-tenant service to simply management and reporting across your entire customer base.
- 6. Multiple partner tiers to support any relationship structure.
- 7. Multiple IT tiers to fit varied customer needs.
- 8. Custom service offerings based on the types of protected machines.
- 9. Support for cloud automation with integration into many popular management platforms.
Security keeps your data secure, safe, and provides peace of mind
- 1. 2048-bit SSL management channel encryption.
- 2. AES-256 data encryption in transit and at rest.
- 3. Tier-IV designed, SSAE 16 certified Acronis Data Centers.
- 4. Partnerships with PCI-DSS and ISO certified data center facilities.
- 5. 24×7 priority support for service providers.